Friday, May 24, 2019
History of Medicine
Out of the two museums we attended, my favorite was definitely the history of medicine. I have always had a strong interest in medical practices and how they advanced throughout time. The setup and overall presentation of the artifacts was very professional and kept me engaged and eager to learn as much as possible. Not only that, but we had an amazing tour guide who made the whole experience very enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed learning about the connection of religion and medical practices and how the two aspects eventually grew apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natural History Museum - Switzerland
I learned at this museum most from the collection of collaborative learning exhibits! Its probably sad to say but that was my favorite part...
-
I learned that Dark Matter is a really thing and not just cheesy a fiction! There were several displays in CERN explaining dark matter. We k...
-
I chose the mineralogy museum for the SREF project. It is a part of a series of museums at the university of Rome called MUST. This stands f...
-
I never realized how much this genius dabbled in. He translated his brilliance of music into the origins of the music box, and his study of...
I agree, our tour guide definitely made the experience enjoyable. It is also interesting to hear about how large of an impact religion used to have on medical practices.
ReplyDelete