Monday, June 3, 2019
Einsteinhaus
One of the things I learned at the Einsteinhaus is that Albert Einstein struggled with his home life. Although Albert and his wife got along very well at first, things changed after he became famous. Since he was spending less and less time at home, he found other people to share his thoughts and ideas with besides his wife. They later split and eventually got a divorce, but Albert did pay child support. Then, Albert married his cousin. This is another example of how scientists are often thought of as robotic beings, when in reality they’re just people with their own lives and problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natural History Museum - Switzerland
I learned at this museum most from the collection of collaborative learning exhibits! Its probably sad to say but that was my favorite part...
-
I learned that Dark Matter is a really thing and not just cheesy a fiction! There were several displays in CERN explaining dark matter. We k...
-
I chose the mineralogy museum for the SREF project. It is a part of a series of museums at the university of Rome called MUST. This stands f...
-
I never realized how much this genius dabbled in. He translated his brilliance of music into the origins of the music box, and his study of...
It was interesting to hear about his life. Great reminder that even geniuses are flawed.
ReplyDeleteIt was so sad to hear about how fame changed him.
ReplyDelete