Thursday, June 13, 2019

History of Science Geneva

I thought the History of Science Museum in Geneva was really cool. It was actually my favorite museum of the trip because I learned so much from the exhibits and the guide. I thought it was neat how the first battery was invented in Switzerland. I also really liked the machine that was built to simulate the northern lights, even though the science behind why it worked was not reflective of the true phenomena. We rarely learn about about Switzerland's contributions to the early history of science, so the overall experience at this museum was truly eye opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural History Museum - Switzerland

I learned at this museum most from the collection of collaborative learning exhibits!  Its probably sad to say but that was my favorite part...