For the SREF project, we visited the Museum of Mineralogy on the University of Rome Campus. Although finding the entrance was confusing, the museum was really awesome. The museum housed numerous large crystals that we really beautiful. In the last room of the museum, there was a collection of rocks, minerals, and woods donated by Pope Leo XII in 1824. There were also examples of where these materials were used in ancient construction. I liked being able to see the connection between mineralogy and history.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natural History Museum - Switzerland
I learned at this museum most from the collection of collaborative learning exhibits! Its probably sad to say but that was my favorite part...
-
I learned that Dark Matter is a really thing and not just cheesy a fiction! There were several displays in CERN explaining dark matter. We k...
-
I chose the mineralogy museum for the SREF project. It is a part of a series of museums at the university of Rome called MUST. This stands f...
-
I never realized how much this genius dabbled in. He translated his brilliance of music into the origins of the music box, and his study of...
No comments:
Post a Comment